[[LiVE%TV]]!!>>%Vasiliy Lomachenko-Teofimo Lopez Jr.How to watch and Fight card,

Home Foros Contanos sobre lo que quieras [[LiVE%TV]]!!>>%Vasiliy Lomachenko-Teofimo Lopez Jr.How to watch and Fight card,

Este debate contiene 0 respuestas, tiene 1 mensaje y lo actualizó  [[Espn]]~>>BYU vs Houston Live OnliNE ReddIt HD TV Chennel hace 3 años, 6 meses.

Viendo 1 publicación (de un total de 1)
  • Autor
    Publicaciones
  • #81173 Respuesta

[[Espn]]~>>BYU vs Houston Live OnliNE ReddIt HD TV Chennel

WBO and WBA lightweight world titlist and WBC “franchise” champion Vasiliy Lomachenko faces IBF world titleholder Teofimo Lopez Jr. at the MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas on Oct. 17. The bout will headline a stacked Top Rank card that begins with prelims at 7:30 p.m. ET on ESPN+. The main card will start at 10 p.m. ET on ESPN.

Watvh NoW : https://nfllive-network.com/boxing/
    Watvh NoW : https://nfllive-network.com/boxing/

later, Lomachenko was stripped of his WBC title and instead named the franchise champion. Interim titlist Devin Haney was given the WBC world title.Lopez (15-0, 12 KOs) has taken the boxing world by storm with his knockout victories and postfight celebrations that have included Fortnite dances and backflips. He won the IBF title with an impressive second-round KO of Richard Commey in

December.Lopez and his father and trainer, Teofimo Lopez Sr., have been calling out Ukraine’s Lomachenko –and predicting a victory –for a long time.Top Rank Boxing is on ESPN and ESPN+. Subscribeto ESPN+ to get exclusive boxing events, weigh-ins and more.7:30 p.m. ET Sat., Oct 17, on ESPN and ESPN+: Vasiliy Lomachenko vs. Teofimo Lopez Jr., 12 rounds, for Lomachenko’s WBO and WBA lightweight titles, WBC “franchise” belt, and Lopez’s IBF lightweight title”It’s not going to even last three rounds,” Lopez Sr. recently told ESPN. “When that monster hits him with the first punch, you’re going to see a hurt dog without no legs. He’s done. The first punch is going to

change the whole fight. He’s going to wish he was never in that ring.”
    Lomachenko and Lopez seem to have a real dislike for each other, with the trash talk starting months before the bout.”Yeah, this is personal. I just think he is a conniving son of a b—-,” Lopez said in an episode of ESPN’s Blood, Sweat and Tears: Lomachenko vs. Lopez. “In order to get respect, you gotta give respect, and the way you carry yourself and the way you look at certain people, man … I’ve seen you, I’ve been around you. I don’t like you. I know how you may approach me as more like a piece of gum in the shoe or something.”The comments seem to have rattled Lomachenko, who’s primarily a quiet and res

Viendo 1 publicación (de un total de 1)
Respuesta a: [[LiVE%TV]]!!>>%Vasiliy Lomachenko-Teofimo Lopez Jr.How to watch and Fight card,
Tu información: