draft 2003

Este debate contiene 662 respuestas, tiene 1 mensaje y lo actualizó  max hace 1 mes, 1 semana.

Viendo 15 publicaciones - del 211 al 225 (de un total de 663)
  • Autor
    Publicaciones
  • #544062 Respuesta

Vespering3108524

Back in college, they played a game every week. They all decided to play a game before the bachelorette party. Each member of the foursome is well stacked with thin firm figures and just notable tight abs. They are wearing matching tennis shirts and miniskirts. Cynthia is a bubbly beauty with a sun kissed tan and curly blond hair. Jade is alluring Asian girl with a nice narrow behind and short brown hair. Ayesha is a glamorous golden brown beauty with long black pigtails. Priya is an enchanting shapely slender Indian with long black hair. The wedding planer, Bonnie joins them. She is on…
    Train Tramps: The Bachelorette Party

#544076 Respuesta

Oleograph7200611

Mom always joined in but I couldn?bring myself to fuck her. This lead to an interesting situation one night.Beryl and Mom held regular Bridge nights with 2 or 3 of their friends, Ann who was divorced, early 50?and had a nice tight ass, Barbara who was a bit older, nice slim body and Vera who had an even bigger pair of tits than Beryl, I am talking 48?hey were massive and I had always wanted to see them in the flesh.It was a Friday and they had been playing Bridge and drinking wine for a while when I dropped in to the flat, I let myself in as Mom had given me a key and went into the…
    Moms Best Mate Pt2

#544085 Respuesta

Dastin25917117

She was warm and wet and he didn’t even feel her teeth on is dick. It was amazing; his nine inch cock slid in her mouth all the way and touched the back of her mouth without her gagging. Exhaling sharply he had to keep himself from cumming then and there as she started sucking. He slid his hands into her red hair and looked into her green eyes. “Use your tongue…” he grunted. “Oh fuck yes…” he started to thrust his hips in and out of her warm willing mouth. His brown eyes looked down into her eyes that despite the fact that she was sucking his cock still looked innocent. His cock started…
    Dmitri’s Classmate part 2

#544101 Respuesta

VaidTelary8067213

The athlete grimaced and moaned. It made me harder seeing him how pleased he was.”Brad,” he said extending his hand, “This is Bill and Phil,” nodding at the two cock-worshipers.”Mario,” I managed to say, still trying to overcome my trepidation.As I was standing next to the lustful trio stroking Brad’s left ass cheek, Jake came from behind and stroked my ass. He was so close, his body touched mine. He reached around and held my hard cock. I leaned against him trapping his cock between my crack and his belly. He rubbed against me while stroking my stick gently. He was hairy but…
    Pizza Delivery_(3)

#544115 Respuesta

Bacterigerm9311454

Awe I need to sleep my parents are coming today and spending the night..And I know your not there so I will write you a little visual thing that I do want to have morning sex but my partner is sleeping. Partner is you;)Man: My dick is hard now baby.. Go on[b]girl: We are just laying in bed and I’m naked from the night before. You have boxers on. I wake up and see your back to me so I cuddle up nice and close and hold you tight. I reach down and start to massage your cock. You start to stir and push your hips up while your sleeping so I stroke harder. I’m getting excited to see the…
    Erotic chat

#544123 Respuesta

PeabAdytum9204466

I was eighteen at the time and living home.I had a job at a convienece store. This man , around 37 or 38 , began coming in late, just before closing time, and would talk briefly with me. This went on three or four times per week for a couple of weeks. One night he asked me what I was doing after work, and asked if I would like to hang out, and have a few beers with him.Though I was pretty naive, I sensed an intrest by him that his intentions where more than just friendly. I felt a jolt of excitement go through me and quickly accepted. I wrapped things up and left the store. I followed him…
    New Adventure Part1

#544136 Respuesta

Midgeabean319761

I closed the door behind me as I entered the house. I leaned back against the door crying. I knew John was standing outside of the door.”Please John just leave,” I sobbed out from behind the door.I heard his truck pull from the driveway as I went to my bedroom. I sat down onto the bed and looked to my wrist. I rubbed where the diamond tennis bracelet John had given me once was. I had taken it off and placed it beside my glass of wine before I asked him to take me home.After seeing photos of his wife and him together, I saw how lovely his wife truly was. As I did, I only saw myself,…
    The Judgment of Sgt. J Chapter 4 Demons and Angels

#544146 Respuesta

remington1761890

Please be patient. Was watching a lot of vampire movies.. LOL)I dream of his hands holding mine, but mostly I dream of his hands on my body, stroking and caressing my throat.That sharp, metal, nail, dragging, ever, so, slowly, across my jugular vein, and down my neck, towards the valley of my collar bone. I can almost feel it now, as it slips diagonally past my tattoo, and traces an invisible line across my chest, mounting the hills of my breasts with slow precision. I can feel his hot breath on the back of my neck as he whispers into my ear. I can’t understand what he says as he…
    https://remington1761890.weebly.com/

#544158 Respuesta

ghlob4761777

He was hoping it would help wake him up, plus he just needed to get out of his office. He’d nearly fallen asleep at his desk, not something a Commander should do. ‘They’re just dreams, they’ll go away eventually.’ he assured himself as he passed a few cadets who saluted him as he walked by. He half-heartedly saluted back, wishing that they could forget he was their Commander for just once.”Commander Leonhart, please come to my office at once,” he heard Cid’s voice echo throughout the building when he was just steps from his destination.”Great, what now?” he muttered, and changed…
    https://ghlob4761777.weebly.com/

#544180 Respuesta

mits4596788

“…very, very soon, you will be kissed.” Sonia moved in and gently kissed Jay. Jay face softened as she closed her eyes and received the kiss. It was a small kiss to begin with and then their lips parted and I saw the tips of their tongues meet, gently touching at first before Jay moved her hands up and, holding Sonia’s face, pushed her tongue into Sonia’s mouth. They embraced and stood there kissing, slowly at first before holding each other tight and frantically began kissing harder, Sonia holding Jay’s face with both hands as their tongues moved from mouth to mouth. Sonia, not breaking from…
    https://mits4596788.weebly.com/

#544209 Respuesta

asdasdasw8804624

” She smiled, “Believe it.” “For the longest time I’ve had a crush on you. Each night that we’ve spent together, my feelings have grown for you. It’s been so long since I’ve been close to a girl. I’ve dreamed of being close to you, and now here I am lying beside you, and kissing you too! You are truly the most beautiful and amazing girl I have ever met.” She hugged me even tighter and kissed me several times, giggling, “It makes me so happy to hear you say that! I have never met anyone like you before. You’re so sweet, kind, and caring, not to mention really good-looking too! For…
    https://asdasdasw8804624.weebly.com/

#544234 Respuesta

futbog2066692

“Of course, see you tomorrow.” She told him as she kicked the stand and turned on the bike, she loved the sound, it reminded her of a satisfied cat to her, the way it purred.She eased back and felt the uneasiness even more. She looked at the incoming traffic and eased out right behind silver Honda Civic. It clicked in her head as soon as her bike got on the main street; she was going to be followed. The light turned red making her stop, she tried not to panic. She needed to focus, a memory surfaced. She remembered Blake telling her if she were ever followed it would be a silver or…
    https://futbog2066692.weebly.com/

#544270 Respuesta

cexygirl445845

I always make sure to do the shopping around the time he comes in to sit in the cafe to eat his lunch. His strong black body looks like it will rip through the business suit he is wearing. This time he catches me watching him. He smiles at me and rubs his hand on his thick cock so I can see how big it is through his pants. Shocked that I was caught I continue my shopping.I feel a hand reach up and grab my hair and you whisper in my ear, “Did you like what you saw? ” he said to me.My heart is beating faster, I can t believe he is standing behind me. I feel him reach under my skirt and…
    https://cexygirl445845.weebly.com/

#544294 Respuesta

bourgeoisie1008906

She was only cumming. Huge waves of cum rolled over and over her again and again. She could feel her bodily juices flow over her fingers as she stuffed them in her vagina as far as she could. Her clit instantly became ultra sensitive and she had to stop stroking it in time to my thrusts. She could feel her nipples, hard as cherry pits, and she ached to have me stroke them. Rubbing them over the sheets was all she could manage with my weight resting on her. Over and over she orgasmed. Then I slammed a long powerful lunge that drive her thighs onto the bed. She felt a forceful swelling in…
    https://bourgeoisie1008906.weebly.com/

#544333 Respuesta

zingiber8231815

“Do you like broccoli?” Sara asked.”Sara, I was born and raised on a farm in the country, we ate whatever momma put in front of us. I eat everything.”Sara smiled, “Oh, you do, do you? And you’re a farm boy too?” Eddie blushed, then went on talking about growing up on the farm, baling hay, cutting corn, raising cattle. The more he talked, the more comfortable he became, and the more Sara was attracted to this down to earth country farm boy. They checked out and headed towards their vehicles. Halfway there, Sara’s Jersey girl assertiveness kicked in. She stopped. “Look, I barely know you…
    https://zingiber8231815.weebly.com/

Viendo 15 publicaciones - del 211 al 225 (de un total de 663)
Respuesta a: draft 2003
Tu información: